Everglade Equestrian Home Page
everglade equestrian center
10659 NW 198th Street
Micanopy, FL 32667 (midwway between Ocala and Gainesville)
(352)266-5786 Farm Manager
Just click on any of the following to access different parts of this website
| Fee Schedule | Horses for sale | Meet Team Everglade | View our facility
Based on 33 years of experience we provide:
- Feed and hay (Timothy/alfalfa plus coastal), twice daily
- Daily turnout in one of our 15 different paddocks
- 40 12x12 stalls with rubber mats.
- 110' x 250' riding arena with mirrors
- Round Pen
- Training and lessons available from our professional instructor
- Two bedroom semi furnished apartment -- $200 week
- Marketing of your horse through our web page
- Customer Lounge with full kitchen and bath, free Wi-Fi
- Direct TV
- Generator to provide water when electric is off during storms etc.
- 24 hour security
- Family owned and family run
- Diligence used in making sure your horse gets the extra supplements you provide
- Four wash racks, three outside and one inside with hot and cold water
- Grooming stalls and tack room
- State of the art fly control
- Several nearby Cross Country Courses available for schooling
- Fifteen minutes to Gainesville/HITS/Ocala
- Fifteen miles from the University of Florida, twenty miles from Santa Fe College and the College of Central Florida
- Entrance to a Florida Greenway horse, bike, and hiking trail system, with miles of trails, is located only 2.5 miles from Everglade
- We feed 12% Gold Chance Pellets or Senior Feed, both made by Seminole Feed in Ocala. It is a complete feed, nutritionally geared to this area, and we have fed it with great success for 20 years. Since it is local, it is always fresh.
- Broodmare care / foaling / foal care
- Our vet service of 24 years is Ocala Equine. They have a roster of very qualified vets that are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Dr. Armon Blair, a partner in the clinic, is the vet that services Everglade. We have tremendous faith in his ability.
- We have a farrier service every week but clients who would like their own farrier are welcome to do so.
- Overnight, weekly and seasonal boarding available.
If you wish further information, or just to write us click here
You are visitor number
since January 1, 1998
Back to top of page
This page designed and maintained by RGO Consulting, Tampa, FL.